[opensuse-buildservice] [Question] Current status of Arch Linux support of OBS
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:21:50 +0800
Hi, all,

Many and I are curious about the current status of Arch Linux support in OBS.

Last Aug we saw the report from GSoc student saying the backend had finished.

According to the project page, seems we were only lack of a web UI at that time.

On obs github we saw the last commit to obs-build/Build/Arch.pm was
from 4 month ago.

And no useful news on Google can tell whether its usable or not.

Many Archers around me are waiting to see that happen.

So anyone know if it is still under development or just freeze for a while?

Greetings,

Marguerite