Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SR workflow question - for a new to factory package
On 08/10/2012 12:43 AM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I created a SR to create a new package in factory:

===
130346 State:new By:a_jaeger When:2012-08-09T21:22:26
submit: security/ssdeep ->
openSUSE:Factory
Review by Group is accepted: legal-auto(licensedigger)
Review by Group is accepted: factory-auto(factory-auto)
Review by Group is accepted: legal-team(babelworx)
Review by Group is accepted: autobuild-team(a_jaeger)
From: review(gregfreemyer) -> review(licensedigger) ->
review(factory-auto)
Descr: ssdeep is a tool for computing piecemeal hashes of files.
Useful
in malware detection.
Comment: ok, but I'll do some cleanup now, separate request coming.
===

As you see AJ saw some specfile cleanups he wanted. He submitted an
SR to security/ssdeep with those. They've been accepted a couple
hours ago.

Should I superseed the above SR with a new one? Thus causing the
legal review to reset.

Or should I leave the above in place until it is accepted, then do
another SR to get AJ's cleanups in?

Your choice, you can do either of these. Why not wait another day, I think it will be checked in then into Factory - and if not, send the superceed?

Andreas