Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SR workflow question - for a new to factory package
On Thu, Aug 09, 2012 at 06:43:25PM -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I created a SR to create a new package in factory:

===
130346 State:new By:a_jaeger When:2012-08-09T21:22:26
submit: security/ssdeep ->
openSUSE:Factory
Review by Group is accepted: legal-auto(licensedigger)
Review by Group is accepted: factory-auto(factory-auto)
Review by Group is accepted: legal-team(babelworx)
Review by Group is accepted: autobuild-team(a_jaeger)
From: review(gregfreemyer) -> review(licensedigger) ->
review(factory-auto)
Descr: ssdeep is a tool for computing piecemeal hashes of files.
Useful
in malware detection.
Comment: ok, but I'll do some cleanup now, separate request coming.
===

As you see AJ saw some specfile cleanups he wanted. He submitted an
SR to security/ssdeep with those. They've been accepted a couple
hours ago.

Should I superseed the above SR with a new one? Thus causing the
legal review to reset.

Yes please.

Or should I leave the above in place until it is accepted, then do
another SR to get AJ's cleanups in?

No, resubmit a new SR to supercede the old.

Ciao, Marcus