Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Total Directory Size - http://download.opensuse.org/repositories
Am 02.08.2012 04:46, schrieb Vickreman Chettiar:
Hi.

I am not subscribed to this mailing-list.

I am considering having a private mirror of the entire /repositories
directory from download.opensuse.org; and I need to know - what is the
total size (i.e. including all files for all architectures) of the
/repositories directory?

I am aware that the size may be in the tens of gigabytes. In
addition, is there a way to mirror only RPMs for the x86-64
architecture?

We don't talk about gigabytes, but about terrabytes. And you can filter
the list as you want - just check the manual page of rsync and then go
for rsync.opensuse.org::buildservice-repos

Greetings, Stephan