[opensuse-buildservice] Comprehensive, up to date rpm documentation
Hi,

I am trying to get into the details of rpm building and was looking for a comprehensive documentation, reflecting the latest changes and developments of rpm.

So far I have found lots of docs, including "maximum rpm" [1], which is quite comprehensive, but not really up to date.
Then there is the fedora documentation [2], which seems more up to date, but rather fedora specific.

I was looking for THE definite source of rpm documentation. Have I missed anything?

Isaac

[1] http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm-snapshot/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_an_RPM_package