Re: [opensuse-buildservice] submit request state query
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:52:12 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2012, 00:49:48 schrieb stefenyung:
Hello Everybody

Now I have a question.

When I submit my changes from my Home Project to Other Projects , how did I
know about how to get the submit state expect I must check the Other
Project's package?

Is "osc my" or the my work webui not working for you?

When it got declined it appears there. If it got accepted it disappears.

My submit request was Accepted or Declined ?? I am so confused about it.

Anybody can help me? Thank you very much

SUSE Linux Products GmbH