Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project copy
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:33:52 +0200
Am Montag, 16. Juli 2012, 11:24:38 schrieb Sascha Manns:
Hello Listmates,

i have a little Question about the OBS.

Actually i have a Repository A and Repository B. I would like to make a copy
of all packages from Repository A to Repository B.
Does anyone knows how to can i make this?

Please, do not do such things. It is a waste of our and our mirror resources.

There were projects just duplicate hundreds of Gigabytes around for no good
reasons.

I do remove such repos meanwhile without prior warning, since it is really
an abuse of our service.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH