Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Installing an obsserver as an appliance in Amazon Cloud service
  • From: "Florent Vennetier (Intel OTC)" <florent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 16:20:27 +0200
Hello Jos,

Thanks for creating this wiki page.

I don't think integrating the two page is a good idea since "openSUSE:Build_Service_Appliance" talks about the official OBS appliance, and the procedure you transcribed is using OBS Light's custom appliance generated on SUSE Studio.
Maybe we can move your page to the "openSUSE:OBS_Light" namespace, and add another entry in the navbar.

Florent