Re: [opensuse-buildservice] debbuild for building LSB debian packages with RPM spec files on OBS?
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 08:15:11PM -0500, Conan Kudo (?$B%K!<%k!&%4%s%Q) wrote:
Have you done any tests to see if debbuild support can be integrated
into OBS yet?

Well, I did a couple of commits in the master branch to move it in the
right direction. To be specific, we now allow a "Binarytype" directive
in the project config to configure the type of the binaries (rpm/deb)
independent of the type of the sources (spec/dsc). So you would use

Type: spec
Binarytype: deb

in the build config of your project. What's still missing is support
for "debbuild" in the build script, i.e. it should call debbuild
instead of rmbuild if the binarytype is set to "deb". OBS itself
doesn't need to be changed for that, we need to support this in
the "build" package.

Also note that build.opensuse.org currently runs the 2.3 branch,
so "Binarytype" is not yet available. We'll change to master this week,
though.

Cheers.
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg