Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Rename project and branching
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:59:34 +0200
Am Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012, 15:14:59 schrieb He Zhenxing:
Hi,

OBS does not provide a way to rename a project, so I'd like to know if
there is a way (manually or with some tools) to rename a project. And
also the are branched packages or parent packages of branched packages
in other projects. I'd like to keep the branching relationship after the
renaming of the project.

There is no easy function for that implemented.

Any help would be appreciated!

SUSE Linux Products GmbH