Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Creating anaconda style respin with OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:37:51 +0200
Am Montag, 18. Juni 2012, 20:33:56 schrieb He Zhenxing:
于 2012年06月18日 19:39, Marcus Meissner 写道:
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 03:00:23PM +0800, He Zhenxing wrote:
Hi,

OBS has a great feature that it can define release media with production
definition and uses kiwi to build the media, but I'm wondering if it
also supports creating anaconda (RedHat/Fedora) style installation media
or not. and if yes, where can I find the instructions?
You are looking for automated installation?

No, I mean creating re-spin installation media (DVD) image, I know that
OBS support creating SUSE style release media (such as LiveCD, VM image,
etc) with production definition. But I don't know if it also support
creating RedHat like installation media or not.

I am not aware that anyone has done this yet in OBS.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH