Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Creating anaconda style respin with OBS
于 2012年06月18日 19:39, Marcus Meissner 写道:
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 03:00:23PM +0800, He Zhenxing wrote:
Hi,

OBS has a great feature that it can define release media with production
definition and uses kiwi to build the media, but I'm wondering if it
also supports creating anaconda (RedHat/Fedora) style installation media
or not. and if yes, where can I find the instructions?
You are looking for automated installation?

No, I mean creating re-spin installation media (DVD) image, I know that OBS support creating SUSE style release media (such as LiveCD, VM image, etc) with production definition. But I don't know if it also support creating RedHat like installation media or not.

Look for "autoyast", which has XML descriptions for auomtarted installs.

Ciao, Marcus

北京万里开源软件有限公司
地址:北京市朝阳区东三环中路39号建外SOHO七号楼1103
邮编:100022