[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.3 in VM : No Arm Build out the box...
Hi OBS gurus ...

I'm trying to migrate for on old OBSLight on a dedicated hardware to a OBS
2.3 in a VirtualBox ...
So I've started from obs-server.x86_64-2.3.0-Build1.16-vmx.tar.bz2 ...
I've updated it to 2.3.1 with Zypper

- I've successfully configured a project from MeeGo 1.2.0 Release :
--> Created a Project in the webUI and edit the meta file to add a repository
--> Created 2 subdirs in /srv/obs/build/<Project>/<Repository> : One is
i586/:full, second is armv8el/:full
--> imported to each directory the binary package for each architecture...

-I've enabled armv8el arch for OBS_SCHEDULED_ARCHITECTURES in
/etc/sysconfig/obs-server

From this point, I've created a package and use the previously defined project
as build target ...
It works well for i586 : builds and publishs
NB : I've also applied correction on /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/obs.conf and
remove "/src" in strings for "build results" section as proposed in the git...

The problem is that armv8el : the state is scheduled and remains scheduled...in
the webUI
But the "Status" is build finished ...
It acting as if the build process crash in the very early phase (so returns
finished) but the package is not treated ...

I've tried to use the 32bit version of the appliance but result is exactly the
same ...

Which command should I issue to monitor what is done when I issue a "trigger
rebuild"
In the /srv/obs/log/scheduler_armv8el.log file a event occurs on "trigger
rebuild" but I've no idea to investigate deeper on the problem ...

Please help !!!!

Regards

Xavier

-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du destinataire
designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du present message ou une
personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer, il vous est signifie que toute
divulgation, distribution ou copie de cette transmission est strictement
interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d'en
informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de lui retourner le present message,
puis d'effacer immediatement ce message de votre systeme.

*** This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence intended
only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by phone or by replying
this message, and then delete this message from your system.