Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Can't log in.
On Friday 08 Jun 2012 17:24:10 Jim Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:54:15 +0200, Nico Kruber wrote:
On Friday 08 June 2012 10:00:36 Jim Henderson wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:52:18 +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
It currently works again, so somebody fixed the ldap server.

the web interface seems to work, but not if I try to execute commands
via osc,
so I guess, api.opensuse.org is not working yet :(

Seems to be working here at this time.

hmm, yes, after playing around a bit, it works again

Problem was that I tried to get keyring access to work by enabling keyring in
oscrc and installing python-keyring from devel:languages:python.
After deleting the old api section and letting osc store the new credentials
in kwallet, it works.
I was expecting a dialogue asking for the new password to store if no
credentials are stored in kwallet yet ;)

Nico