Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: %goprep macro not found by rpm-build
  • From: Graham Anderson <graham@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 17:19:31 +0200
On Friday 08 Jun 2012 00:11:27 Malcolm wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 06:30:10 +0200

Michał Papis <mpapis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have created build script home:mpapis/sm-json and it fails, here is
log of it's build
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=sm-j
son&project=home%3Ampapis&repository=openSUSE_12.1>

I tried to google for this/similar error, and it looks like there is
no %goprep macro, but I have no clue why it would be missing, I have
searched for similar packages spec and I think I did everything
properly - but still the error happens in both building via service
and locally. after commenting the %goprep line it fails on %gobuild
line.

Thanks,
Michal

Hi
Have a look at /etc/rpm/macros.go file to see
what macros exist....
http://paste.opensuse.org/60163632

That's a bit out of date, see:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=macros.go&package=go&project�vel:languages:go&rev85ee3f5e22a2ed54660151911c0682