Re: [opensuse-buildservice] debbuild for building LSB debian packages with RPM spec files on OBS?
On 6/7/2012 12:58 PM, Brian K. White wrote:
On 6/7/2012 12:18 PM, Conan Kudo (ニール・ゴンパ) wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if the openSUSE Build Service supports using
debbuild[1] for building LSB-compliant Debian packages using LSB spec
files? I've personally used it quite a bit for building Debian
packages on my own system, but I'd like to use the OBS more for
building packages.

[1]: http://projects.deepnet.cx/trac/debbuild

"What happened when you tried it?"

I'm sorry I read that too fast.

Are you saying you want the obs to use debbuild to parse spec and produce the rpm, not just use debbuild as part of the build process?

That's probably not something you could "just try" without installing your own obs instance which is already non-trivial, and then hacking it. Sorry for shooting from the hip.

--
bkw