Re: [opensuse-buildservice] cloning deleted package
Am 06.06.2012 18:50, schrieb Michael Schroeder:
On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 12:59:55PM -0300, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Ruediger Meier <sweet_f_a@xxxxxx> wrote:
I know about "osc undelete" but I don't have permissions in that
particular project. Is there a way to copypac a deleted package?

BTW how can I find out who has deleted the package?

'osc log --deleted <project> <package>' should show it.

I would imagine you could osc linkpac -r <revision-where-it-existed>

I think the API currently only allow to create links to existing
packages. I might be mistaken, though.

It allows no actions other than undelete on them to be concrete.

Greetings, Stephan