Re: [opensuse-buildservice] first steps
Le 04/06/2012 11:28, Petr Gajdos a écrit :

Can I help you on irc? czabas@freenode

thanks, but I'm not always in front of my computer, more like 10 minutes on one hour, so IRC is not very good for me. (right now)

the application I try to compile/package is available as source in tgz form:

ekd_linux_source_3_1_0_20120415.tar.gz

not in any python repository (PyPI) but directly on the application web site

http://ekd.tuxfamily.org/index.php/Presentation/PresentationEnglish

the archive include sh scripts to compile the source

I don't understand how I can make py2pack made aware of this archive

py2pack generate EnKoDeur-Mixeur -t opensuse.spec -f python-EnKoDeur-Mixeur.spec
unable to find a suitable release for EnKoDeur-Mixeur!

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net