Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 17 added, new build package required
On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 10:43:52 +0200, Nico Kruber
<lists.nico.k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 01 June 2012 08:21:49 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2012, 23:16:12 schrieb Frank Lichtenheld:
Seems the actual syntax is "Support: !module-init-tools" (reading the
build source code suggested that). Now it works with
Prefer: kmod
Support: kmod
Support: !module-init-tools

erm, right ...

Thanks a lot for testing this, it is changed in Fedora:17 project now.

Does it take a while to propagate on build.opensuse.org? Or do I need to

actively do something in my project?
A trigger rebuild (obviously) doesn't help...

Nico

Same here, furthermore I have a question regarding the Prefer entries in
my prjconf:

I have a package that buildrequires java and for F16, I used "Prefer:
java-1.6.0-openjdk"
in order to build it.
Now F17 offers java-1.7.0-openjdk instead. So how can I have two "Prefer:
..." lines
in my prjconf where one is used for F16 only and the other one for F17
only?