Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rpmlint documentation
I am not aware of any.
If you can contribute some material, please also send pointers to
our opensuse-doc@o.o list.

On May 22, 12 11:35:05 +0200, Isaac Hailperin wrote:
Hi,

I know its kind of ot, but I was wondering if anybody has some
documentation on what rpmlint does exactly. The man page just says
its checking for common errors. Is there a way of understanding what
rpmlint does without reading the sources?

Isaac

--
Isaac Hailperin

\ | 0911 74053-508 say #263A!__/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992. ☺