[opensuse-buildservice] OBS private installation
Hello,

I'm brand new to OBS and am trying to set up a private instance of OBS. I'm following the directions at:

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_installation

But the system I'm installing doesn't have the required files for portmap, and therefore NFS. a

zypper what-provides portmap

Tells me that rpcbind is the source. Now uninstalling and reinstalling all of rpcbind fails. You see, /sbin/portmap is not present.

Now, my SUSE experience is very very dated, so I'm wondering: What am I doing wrong? (A full zypper up doesn't help...)

Regards,

Eric
--

Eric Richards