[opensuse-buildservice] configure logrotate - best practice
Hi,

I am building a package that needs to configure logrotate. Now two possiblities come to my mind:

a) Put /etc/logrotate.d/mypackage in the rpm and install it just like any other file from the package
b) Create /etc/logrotate.d/mypackage with a postinstall script

I was wondering which way is the "best" or most common way to do things like this for rpms. But also in the light of the build service, where I want to create rpms and debs alike.

Best,
Isaac

--
Isaac Hailperin
Heinlein Professional Linux Support GmbH

Tel: 030-405051-45
Fax: 030-405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,