Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Solution for compiling kernel modules for openSUSE:Tumbleweed (and Kernel:stable)
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 11:42:26 +0800
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 1:59 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 11.05.2012 19:25, schrieb Paolo Pantò:

If I'm right, then a global solution would make sense, to allow also other
projects to build proper kernel modules.

Yes, the kernel package needs to drop that i686 stuff on %suse_version <
1220 - opensuse-kernel should be your target mailing list IMO.

Greetings, Stephan

I think he might be just want to tell us the way to workaround.

and actually that way works.

because he didn't provide any substitute for 12.1, here we go:

home:MargueriteSu:Kernel:stable:i586:fix:12.1

if you want to build kernel and meet these "can't find *-devel "
errors for 11.4, 12.1, tumbleweed( factory see it fix already, that's
why we don't need to post it on kernel ML again), just replace
Kernel:stable with these repositories as Kernel.

marguerite.