Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Translated descriptions of packages on software.opensuse.org
Am 09.05.2012 23:19, schrieb Andrey Gankov:
Hi,
Please tell, are you have any plans to implement display translated
package descriptions for the new software.opensuse.org
I think that descriptions in native language would be a very demand
feature for non-English speaking users.
We have a lot of translations into Russian. Probably translations into
other languages​​, too, is enough.

As we have our package translations in gettext format for factory, it
should be fairly easy to give a translation a try.

But no, I don't think it's planned at the moment.

Greetings, Stephan