Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Uploading huge sources
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:08:10 -0300
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I wish... I've seen trylocal in the docs, no mention of tryremote.
There is no such way. All I can suggest is to run the service on my
workstation and commit it for you.

That would be very appreciated :-)

I hope I catched all. My hard disc ran full twice - this games doesn't
seem to be for mortals :)

Thanks :-)

I've been trying to make "osc service run" in sourceforge's shell
servers, which ought to have the bandwidth, for next time.
Not a walk in the park. I'll post instructions when I succeed :)