Re: [opensuse-buildservice] It is not possible to register an account.
06.05.2012 01:43, Graham Anderson wrote:
On Sunday 06 May 2012 01:15:04 Eugene Goleshev wrote:
I've got a question. After installation ("Option 1: Only use the
webui") I tried to register an account but I got something like
http://db.tt/dIGOf7io (...XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org
(unknown)) and nothing else. What does it mean in that context?

That looks like an interface/ui bug, a DOCTYPE declaration typically tells the
browser which rendering quirks to use and is of no practical use to the user.
The red border area you see is usually a flashmessage area for user
notifications, it's unusual to see that string presented as an error.

If you can say which version of OBS you have installed and via which medium
then one of the OBS devs may be able to help you.

I've taken the source code from GitHub
(https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service.git), because if I'm not
mistaken, there are no other options to get it. OBS version must be 2.3.

Could I also please ask you not to use URL shortener/redirecter style URLS if
posting to the list, it made me somewhat uneasy to follow the link and I'm
sure some others felt the same way. Since email lists can be verbose anyway, I
don't think anyone would mind if you posted the long URL.

I'm sorry. It will not happen again.

Thanks.