[opensuse-buildservice] What createrepo is the OBS using?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 12:43:44 +0100
Related to this Packman bug: https://bugs.links2linux.org/browse/PM-4

https://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-service/blobs/2.3/src/backend/bs_publish
has a nice comment about 0.4.10... I think it's outdated ;-)

The thing is that I can see these two versions:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=createrepo&project=DISCONTINUED%3AopenSUSE%3A11.2
and
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=createrepo&project=system%3Apackagemanager

The important part is createrepo-0.4.11-missing-tags.patch, which adds
support for soft dependencies (to the best of my knowledge still a
suse specific RPM patch), that doesn't seems to be available for
createrepo 0.9.9.

So, since I don't see createrepo 0.4.11 built for any recent openSUSE
version. What version of create repo are you using in the main OBS
instance?