Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project config for RHEL6 / CentOS6
2012/4/23 Frank Lichtenheld <Frank.Lichtenheld@xxxxxxxxxx>:
2012/4/19 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Are there any usage examples or do you know which (Build)Requires I
need to add?
A simple deletion of the PreReq and a substitution of the macros did
not work.

Just "info" is not working ?

The PreReq is probably not the problem but %info_add seems to work
differently then %install_info. I could not find a definition of
%install_info though (have looked in the Factory project config and in
/usr/lib/rpm/macros of my local 12.1 install). I could add a || : to
all the scriptlets now to force 0 exit code but I doubt that this
patch will be accepted.

%install_info is defined in /usr/lib/rpm/suse_macros (at least here on SLES11)

Just for the records, the problem was not with the macros. netcdf
simply abolished info documentation in its recent release, thus the
files were simply not there.

Sorry for causing irritation,
Michael