[opensuse-buildservice] Need help with build failure
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:49:55 -0400
Hi,

I could use some help with a build failure:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=cloudstack&project=Virtualization%3ACloud%3ACloudStack%3ATesting&repository=SLE_11_SP2

The problem occurs after the built rpms have been installed. After this step some checks are running. The end of the build log shows the following:

cloud-usage-3.0.1-5.1
... running 01-check-debuginfo
... testing for empty debuginfo packages
... running 02-check-gcc-output
... testing for serious compiler warnings
(using /usr/lib/build/checks-data/check_gcc_output)
(using //.build.log)
... running 03-check-binary-kernel-log
... running 04-check-filelist
... checking filelist
cloud-client: "/etc/sysconfig/cloud-management" is not allowed anymore in SuSE Linux.
chown: missing operand after `/'
Try `chown --help' for more information.
[ 221.744172] System halted.

I have no idea what do to with the chown error. There is a "chown" call in one of the initscripts in the packages, but the %post scripts that activate the initscripts are are disabled with

%if ! 0%{?opensuse_bs}
%endif

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,