RE: [opensuse-buildservice] project config for RHEL6 / CentOS6
  • From: Frank Lichtenheld <Frank.Lichtenheld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:58:24 +0100
From: wohnung.in.gruenau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wohnung.in.gruenau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Behrisch
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 12:26 AM
To: Adrian Schröter
Cc: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Ismail Dönmez
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project config for RHEL6 / CentOS6

2012/4/19 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
Are there any usage examples or do you know which (Build)Requires I
need to add?
A simple deletion of the PreReq and a substitution of the macros did
not work.

Just "info" is not working ?

The PreReq is probably not the problem but %info_add seems to work
differently then %install_info. I could not find a definition of
%install_info though (have looked in the Factory project config and in
/usr/lib/rpm/macros of my local 12.1 install). I could add a || : to
all the scriptlets now to force 0 exit code but I doubt that this
patch will be accepted.

%install_info is defined in /usr/lib/rpm/suse_macros (at least here on SLES11)

Note that both macros have very different usage. %install_info just takes
arguments for install-info and is simply a wrapper that does nothing if
install-info is not available. %info_add only gets the basename of the info
file (example see
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_cross_distribution_howto#Install_info_files)
and tries to do the rest automagically.

Hope that helps,