Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Software Search for 12.1 on the 11.4/Factory Download Page?
  • From: Martin Seidler <pistazienfresser@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:16:58 +0200
On 16.04.2012 11:40, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
[...]

I added that suggestion to the TODO list. We also need to take care that
the users don't get the impression that it's an
opensuse-only package search, so it needs to be clear from the design
that the search is not limited to opensuse 12.1 for example.
[...]
Could the distribution and version to be searched be integrated not only in the body of the page
(as a visible radio button or something alike)
but also in the heading(s)?

For example changes like:

http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=&baseproject=ALL
- <title>software.opensuse.org: Search</title>
to --> <title>software.opensuse.org: Package Search for openSUSE, SUSE, Debian, Fedora, RedHat, CentOS, Mandriva, Ubuntu</title>
or
<title>Search Packages from Open Build Service for openSUSE, SUSE, Debian, Fedora, RedHat, CentOS, Mandriva, Ubuntu</title>

http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=&baseproject=openSUSE%3A11.4
- <title>software.opensuse.org: Search</title>
to --> <title>software.opensuse.org: Package Search for openSUSE 11.4</title>
or
<title>Search Packages from Open Build Service for openSUSE 11.4</title>

and so on...
?

Regards
Martin