Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS server maintance?
On 2012-04-13 12:33:50 +0800, Marguerite Su wrote:
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 3:04 AM, Marcus Rueckert <darix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2012-04-13 01:30:54 +0800, Marguerite Su wrote:
then it is suggested to plan so next time or in the future.

very smart comment really. announcing some unplanned crash.

sorry, a mid-night replay makes me sound like a troll.

last night I thought adrian was saying "notification for
maintaintance" is not planned instead of the internal server error.

of course no one can control when it crash.

didnt mean to be rude ... but a comment like that after fighting with
this machine and others to get them stable again ...

As an update:

The machine still has some small issues but the kernel team is looking
into those.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux