Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS server maintance?
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 01:30:54 +0800
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Freitag, 13. April 2012, 01:17:51 schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi, is there an OBS server maintance executing?

after 8:00 PM GMT+8, OBS can't open or refresh. (I lost some work, but
just a little bit)

the ping is okay,

traceroute shows a suse.de server does not response,

website is bad gateway,

local osc vc will use username@localhost, when saving, it will tell
you can't find your username.

are you people maintaining server or updating hardware?

No, our internal network has some problems, our service provider is working
on it.

oh, thank you.

if so, please pre-post a short notification here, it won't take you much
time.

it was not planned.

then it is suggested to plan so next time or in the future.

OBS is international, this will make us in your night timezone less worried.

(because today China National Great Firewall is also upgrading, we
were afraid OBS is blocked in our area.)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH