Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build ignoring 'my' package
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 08:37:29AM -0400, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar
wrote:
Hmmm... is that only interpreted when the build finishes? then yes, I
could imagine this was not enabled at that time.

I just triggered a rebuild on openCOLLADA to verify this statement.

From a 'usability' and consistency point of view, this is not very
clear (and not easy to 'debug' neither if 'what you see' is not
exactly what you get..) but it's good to have you on the list to point
in the right directions!

Yeah, that's why we want to rewrite the "build repo" generation code
in the near future. There are a couple of other problems regarding
useforbuild in the current implementation.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg