Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build ignoring 'my' package

Quoting Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 04:45:54 schrieb Dominique
Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar:

Hi,
I seem to have an odd issue in home:dimstar:gcc47.

On a project level, use-for-build is disabled (to not trigger too many
rebuilds)
openCOLLADA has use-for-build enabled on package level

but maybe it hasn't when openCOLLADA finished the build ?

Hmmm... is that only interpreted when the build finishes? then yes, I
could imagine this was not enabled at that time.

I just triggered a rebuild on openCOLLADA to verify this statement.

From a 'usability' and consistency point of view, this is not very
clear (and not easy to 'debug' neither if 'what you see' is not
exactly what you get..) but it's good to have you on the list to point
in the right directions!

Will report back in a few minutes when the build of openCOLLADA is
completed...

Dominique