Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build ignoring 'my' package
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:10:01 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2012, 04:45:54 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a
DimStar:

Hi,
I seem to have an odd issue in home:dimstar:gcc47.

On a project level, use-for-build is disabled (to not trigger too many
rebuilds)
openCOLLADA has use-for-build enabled on package level

but maybe it hasn't when openCOLLADA finished the build ?

blender BuildRequires openCOLLADA-devel, yes I always see it 'pulling
in' the 'old' version, not my updated one... took me a while of course
to see that. So now I changed the BuildRequires to be >= svn840
(svn838 is the one being pulled in).

Obviously, now blender shows 'unresolvable', which is better, but not
explainable (just yet).

Can anybody see why openCOLLADA-devel svn868, which is built in
home:dimstar:gcc47, is not being used here?

Thanks a lot! (This won't fix blender for gcc 4.7 just yet, but at
least it stops me from chasing bugs in underlying packages which I
already fixed).

Dominique

SUSE Linux Products GmbH