Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Running testsuite only on local build?
On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:01:06 you wrote:
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On 04/06/2012 06:14 PM, Christian wrote:
Thanks - but is there no way that everybody running it locally - or
in the devel project - automatically gets to run the testsuite?

have look at e.g. "gstreamer-0_10-plugins-ugly" spec.
I do rebuild them on my local obs, but with options that are not
allowed on obs. But the spec is already prepared for doing this. So
I do not need to modify the spec.
I just need to modify my "prjconf"

prjconf:
%define BUILD_ORIG 1
%define BUILD_ORIG_ADDON 1

Macros:
%BUILD_ORIG 1
%BUILD_ORIG_ADDON 1

thanks - but this does not seem to work for me in
home:a_jaeger:my-factory-packages and package glibc

You forgot the Macros part.

%define _with_glibc_run_testsuite 1

Macros:
%_with_glibc_run_testsuite 1

Those two lines above were indeed missing - thanks a lot!

Andreas