Re: [opensuse-buildservice] change of e-mail address
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 21:32:43 +0200
if so, browse to https://www.novell.com/nps and login using your
user/pass.

Thank you, I thought obs and novell were now separated, since there is no
remark or link on https://build.opensuse.org/home.
The link did not work here, but I clicked my way through novell.com.
The form really asks a lot of questions although the account already
exists,
which seems a little odd. Is there any plan to detach the obs instance
from
the novell login or is it company policy to "harvest" here (no pun
intended,
I know it is hard to earn money with OSS).

It's not a question of harvesting here - you should not get emails from
Novell unless you tick a mark. It's a question of having the same login on
all systems - obs, wiki, bugzilla, etc. As long as we share bugzilla with
Novell and SUSE, we need to share account data. And it's always easier
having somebody else take care of all of this ;)

Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately it does not work. I
changed my e-mail address and the change shows up at novell but not in
the obs. It has been two days now, so I think synchronization should
have happened.

Any ideas?

Thank You,
Michael