Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Running testsuite only on local build?
On 2012-04-06 13:03:52 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Is it possible to check in the spec file whether I'm building with
osc locally or in obs? Or whether it's in Factory or in my home
project?

The following did not work for me:
# Enable testsuite runs for local builds
%if 0%{?opensuse_bs}
%define run_testsuite 0
%else
%define run_testsuite 1
%endif

It disabled the testsuite with osc as well.

I want to run the testsuite for glibc not as part of
openSUSE:Factory but have it run e.g. locally. How can I achieve
this best?

Hmm you could define the "testsuite" macro when running a local build:
"osc build --define 'testsuite 1'" and in the spec just add something like
this:
%if 0%{?testsuite}
# run testsuite
%endif