[opensuse-buildservice] Running testsuite only on local build?
Is it possible to check in the spec file whether I'm building with osc locally or in obs? Or whether it's in Factory or in my home project?

The following did not work for me:
# Enable testsuite runs for local builds
%if 0%{?opensuse_bs}
%define run_testsuite 0
%else
%define run_testsuite 1
%endif

It disabled the testsuite with osc as well.

I want to run the testsuite for glibc not as part of openSUSE:Factory but have it run e.g. locally. How can I achieve this best?

Andreas