Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting old _service:*.spec file in a _link
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:00:10 +0200
Am Dienstag, 27. März 2012, 13:42:09 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
On 27 March 2012 13:27, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I would suggest that you switch to mode="trylocal" or mode="localonly"
for the format_spec_file service as we do in Factory.

So it's a known bug? I mean, the service seems to be running against
an old revision of the spec file... Whatever the config it looks
wrong.

It is not a bug, it did run when the _link file got changed the last time.
You have to manualy re-trigger it when you run services in _linked packages and
change the link target below.

apart from that ffmpeg sounds a little bit like a policy violation ?

It's building against home:RedDwarf:fakePackman, there is no real code there.

k:)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH