Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting old _service:*.spec file in a _link
On 27 March 2012 13:27, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I would suggest that you switch to mode="trylocal" or mode="localonly"
for the format_spec_file service as we do in Factory.

So it's a known bug? I mean, the service seems to be running against
an old revision of the spec file... Whatever the config it looks
wrong.

apart from that ffmpeg sounds a little bit like a policy violation ?

It's building against home:RedDwarf:fakePackman, there is no real code there.