Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the enduser software search part III, Appstore
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:29:35 -0500
On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 17:37 +0100, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
Hi all,
after reworking the software search part of obs which should be ok now,
we focused on creating an app-store for browsing applications by category.

Check out the first version here: http://software.opensuse.org/packages

Please tell me what you think about it and have a nice weekend :-)

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team

While I'm still examining how this works, one thing I noticed is the way
the search bar behaves. If I enter libreoffice, it automatically
changes to "libreoffice" (with the quote marks), but if I enter blender,
it stays as blender (without the quote marks.) What is the reason for
this behavior?

Bryen