Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Reworking the software search, part II
On 24.03.2012 01:47, Jim Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:41:26 +0100, Thomas Schmidt wrote:

Hi,
thanks for your feedback regarding our mockups for the software search.
We implemented a working prototype which now also contains a search
form.

Please check the new search at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search/find and see an example app page
here:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kopete

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

I'd like to see the options to download a package without installing it -
I wasn't able to find that in my quick test just now.

Hi Jim,
to download a package, click on 'more versions', choose your distribution
and use the rpm links like 32 Bit, 64 Bit.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team