[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Reworking the software search, part II
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 00:47:52 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:41:26 +0100, Thomas Schmidt wrote:

Hi,
thanks for your feedback regarding our mockups for the software search.
We implemented a working prototype which now also contains a search
form.

Please check the new search at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search/find and see an example app page
here:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kopete

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

I'd like to see the options to download a package without installing it -
I wasn't able to find that in my quick test just now.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson