Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the enduser software search part III, Appstore
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 22:33:27 +0100
On Friday 23 March 2012 17:37:06 Thomas Schmidt wrote:
Hi all,
after reworking the software search part of obs which should be ok now,
we focused on creating an app-store for browsing applications by category.

Check out the first version here: http://software.opensuse.org/packages

Please tell me what you think about it and have a nice weekend :-)

Greetings

A bit like the chromium webstore, right? I like the first page but the next
one is a bit - boring, list-like. Maybe you can do something more like
Chromium's store, having screenshots (bigger) with text overlay or
something... ?