Re: [opensuse-buildservice] spec file is missing from OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:54:12 +0100
Am Freitag, 23. März 2012, 19:38:59 schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi, all,

Check out this branch:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=hotot-qt&project=home%3AMargueriteSu%3Abranches%3Ahome%3Acsslayer%3Ahotot-qt

As we can see, specfile is there, and is 12.2KB.(It's huge because I
plan to support Fedora)

And if you click onto it, it's empty.

It's interesting...I upload it two times, but it's still empty.

And the package is broken with notification "can not parse package
name from hotot.spec"

Never see that before. What can I do?

we had a look at it and it seems you uploaded twice a spec file with only
zero byte data content.

I dunno how this can happen, but it looks like you are doing that via some
scripts ?

The data on the server is valid at least, der md5sum tells that exactly this
file
got uploaded.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH