Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
On 20.03.2012 18:41, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please check the new search at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search/find
and see an example app page here:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kopete

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

Tried to search a package of mine[0]:

Works fine if you include unsupported packages, but what's weird is
that it's not showing all distributions. In particular, deb-based
distributions are missing. If I search for Debian, it says it cannot
find it, when you can see here[1] that it's there.

Hi Claudio,
thanks for checking this. That bug is fixed now.

Greetings

[0] http://software.opensuse.org/package/vegastrike?search_term=vegastrike
[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Aklaussfreire%3Adebian