Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Python DEB project example?
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 08:44:10PM +0100, Xaver Wurzenberger wrote:
do you mean
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=osc&project=openSUSE%3ATools%3AUnstable

This sounds good.

? Because that contains deb (Debian/xUbuntu) builds but these fail so it does
not really help me.

Looks like it is waiting for a person like you to fix them. ;)

Nonetheless, you should submit your changes to devel:languages:python so
that it becomes more visible for others.
Interesting, I didn't know there are such "portal pojects" or whatever you
call them.

They are named Devel Projects cf
http://en.openSUSE.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_Devel_Project

How do I submit my project there? (Link to a wiki page or so is
good enough)

See http://en.openSUSE.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Collaboration You
need to file a submit request from your branched project back to the
project you branched from.

At the end you get a submit request ID which you then can monitor in the
web UI like this one for example
https://build.openSUSE.org/request/show/109834

Cheers,

Lars