Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Factory:PowerPC rebuild cycle?
On Monday 19 March 2012, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:10:00PM +0100, Ruediger Meier wrote:
Hi,

since yesterday ppc glibc, gcc, etc. are rebuilding again and
again. So my packages are blocked.
First I thought that's just some kind of bootstrapping but now I
think it will never finish.

Anybody knows whether everything is ok or not?

I was operating the openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC on rebuild=local only
the last weeks to get a ftp tree done.

I set it to bootstrap on Saturday, but as you observe, it is taking
lots of rounds to work itself out of bootstrap.

(It does not help that 32bit and 64bit trigger each others base
bootstrap too.)

I suspect that the buildservice with its current Factory packages
probably can no longer break the bootstrap cycle.

I will let it run over night still, perhaps it will recover still.

You can reference the project using block="never" to get your stuff
to build.

(in the <repository> tag I think.)

Thx, this worked. I'll remove that again later - just was too curious
about my ppc packages :)

cu,
Rudi